** Please note – Due to the variance of the wood grain, it is very likely that the wood mouthpiece may not exactly match a stem of the same species.
This Cocobolo mouthpiece has an integrated condenser (( Condenser is not removable )) and currently comes with a FREE Titanium Intercooler of your choice. This mouthpiece comes stock with o-rings, however it is also compatible to the spinning mouthpiece assembly. The 10mm taper allows for a native connection to a water piece, with it being wood, there is no concern for marking when inserting and removing your device from the glass joint. This mouthpiece is compatible with all XL stems
Our titanium intercoolers work by elongating the vapor path and acting as a heat sink to extract heat from the vapor. The T-design on the intercoolers are a built-in safety feature to prevent inhalation. It also acts as a filter to stop scooby snacks coming through the screen. When cleaning, the intercooler is a great way to capture your reclaim as it scrapes the inside of the condenser when removed. This gives a great initial clean and is an optimal way to capture your reclaim if you’re into that sort of thing. Originally introduced with the unibody Vortex stem, the Intercooler is one of the main features of our patent pending Vortex System. We have since created NEW intercoolers to further modify your experience.
MVS Standard Titanium Intercooler
- Designed with a slightly larger outside diameter to fit MVS condensers more precisely.
- Designed for the best balance of airflow, flavor and cooling.
- Fits MVS condenser systems.
Flavorful High Flow
- Featuring less twists, the highflow intercooler increases the flavor and airflow while slightly reducing the amount of cooling that the standard intercooler provides.
- Fits both unibody Vortex stems, and MVS condenser systems..
- Designed for more cooling, the XL intercooler has an increased surface area of 60%.
- However it does reduce the airflow and flavor when compared to the other options.
- Fits XL MVS systems.