Meet our new powerhouse: The Hyper 9. This system combines the new Vortex V2 stem with a Simrell x Dynavap exclusive tip: The Titanium 9-Fin SE. The Hyper 9 is designed to deliver the best performance you can get from a vapcap. This hyper vape is one of the most high-performance vapes on the market, with twin turbulent airports, a multi-stage cooling and filtration system, and a titanium tip with a thicker bowl built for one-hit extractions. Pair this tip with the FMJ or an Armored Cap for even more flavor.
XL Vortex V2: The newly designed and more refined Vortex.
- Measures 79mm x 10mm
- Titanium unibody stem
- Helix design
- 10mm mouthpiece
- Twin turbulent airports
- Teardrop shape allows for manual precision airflow control
- Help deliver cooler and more flavorful vapor
- Notched and threaded condenser
- Easy installation and removal for cleaning
- Patented multi-stage titanium cooling system. Customize your extraction by switching out the Intercooler.
- Stage 1: No Intercooler
- Stage 2: High Flow Intercooler
- Acts like a filter (for fine particles) without blocking airflow, easy to clean.
- Stage 3: Max Cooling Intercooler
- A tighter draw with cooler vapor, also acts as a filter for fine particles.
- Comes with two intercoolers
- High-flow Intercooler
- New Longer Standard Cooling Intercooler
- Hand finish to eliminate machine marks
- Made in the USA
Titanium 9-Fin SE Tip: Helical 9-Fin Design
- Exclusive Simrell x DynaVap tip
- 9-Fin construction: increases heat distribution and reduces heat transfer
- 3-Helical heat exchange channels with 4 grooves for improved airflow
- Adjust-a-Bowl feature for easy micro-dosing
- Thicker bowl chamber for more conduction and heat retention
- Built for one-hit extractions
- Compatible with all CCDs
- Compatible with all DynaVap models (including the Omni)
- Manufactured under license with DynaVap
- Made in the USA
Comes with a Captive Cap and will fit in any standard size DynaStash.
**Raw Titanium Ships right away. Anodized Tips are made to order, please allow 4-6 business days for your piece to be made, order to be processed, and then shipped. Please note that anodizing shades may vary slightly. If you are interested in a matching mouthpiece and tip I would recommend ordering together so we can match them the best we can while both pieces are here.
The Simrell Collection strives to fuse art with function without compromises.
Our products are built from medical grade titanium, with a philosophy of “simple sophistication.” Expertly crafted with the consumer in mind.
Worldwide Shipping is on me with orders over $125
Designed & Manufactured in the USA
Made in-house and produced in small quantities for optimum quality control.
Enjoy peace of mind with our satisfaction guarantee on our Patented Vortex cooling system and sleek modern design.